Monday, May 14, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

 Since garage sale season is in full swing, and since going to garage sales is a huge part of what Cora do in the mornings, I thought I would post some of the fun things I found last weekend.  This isn't a complete documentation of what I got because some of it is already in the laundry.  My mom and I hit one sale where all of the clothes were .25! I spent $2.50 and got a bag full. That whole bag is now in the washer.


Long sleeve t-shirt, Cherokee .25
Tank and shorts outfit, Gymboree $1.00
New Gymboree tights .50
4 packs of new hair clips for crafting .50

Yellow dish .25


3 felt play boards, perfect for church! $1.00 each
Melissa and Doug activity puzzle $1.00


Short sleeve t-shirts, Cherokee .25 each
Pink/brown dress outfit, Wonderkids .25


Pink Red Wing Pottery vase, $1.00

I don't know if these kind of posts are totally boring or not. I kind of like reading about what other people find and I thought I would just post these for fun. I hope this week brings a lot more fun stuff!


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing garage sale finds! This was a good haul. Activity boards look great.

    ReplyDelete