Sunday, November 16, 2008

Featured on Soap Deli News!

I just wanted to mention that my store has been featured by Rebecca who has the blog Soap Deli News. She was so kind and offered to feature me on her beautiful blog! I really didn't know how to answer her questions and I think I ended up sounding like a big dork, oh well. :) Take a look at her whole blog, not just my feature. She has some cool stuff including some yummy looking recipes and a lot of other sellers from Etsy.

If you get a chance, take a look at her really cool etsy store, soapdeli. She has some fun, beautiful soaps. I wish I could smell them through my computer monitor!

Also, remember to enter my giveaway!!! I will be choosing the winner tonight and you still have a pretty good chance of winning because not too many people have entered.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    I love that picture you have on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 AM

    Nice interview! I think it's cute her name is Rebecca, too! Kristi

    ReplyDelete