Thursday, September 25, 2008

Recent Canvas Projects

These are some canvases that I made the weekend before last. I haven't had a chance to upload them to Etsy yet, but I'm hoping to do that tonight after I get home from church.


These were fun to make! I love how the dictionary stripes worked out. I think they look pretty cool. :) I might have to make some for myself. I think they would go good in my kitchen. I have one more in a burgundy color that I haven't finished yet.

I hope to post some pictures from our trip to NY this weekend. I need to get my computer cleared off so that I have some room for some more photos. Hopefully I find some time this weekend to do that!














3 comments:

  1. seriously, where do you ever come up with this stuff? Do you see it and copy or does it just strike you? Neat! I really love the yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! How big are the canvases? You have a wonderful creative mind! I sort of copied your clothesline in a shadowbox for my sister's birthday cuz she loved all the clotheslines in Italy. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are really nice! If you look at them in a certain way, they almost look like gifts!

    ReplyDelete