Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A little bit of crafting...just a little bit

Last weekend I finally got a couple of new projects completed. I really haven't felt like sitting down to make anything lately. I think I'm trying to squeeze in the last little bit of summer that I can. Plus, I have been pretty busy with some volunteer stuff at church and also some family activities. Anyway, here are a couple of things that I made.






I realize that these are over-the-top processed, but I'm not that good at it and my lighting wasn't very good at all, so this is what I came up with. I don't actually have photoshop, but I do have paint shop pro. I need to get photo shop, take a class and/or read a book so that I can figure out how to make my photos look better.
I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far! Does anyone have any big plans for the weekend? We are going to spend one day in Cannon Falls helping Jeremy's grandma with some yard work and on Sunday we will be...drum roll please...going to the State Fair. It is my mom's birthday and she loves the fair, so she gets to pick what we do. She loves to watch the talent show on Sunday night. Now I just need to figure out what kind of fried food on a stick I want!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:38 PM

    Becca

    We'll start with the cheese curds and go on to the bacon covered in chocolate and see what else would be good. No diet for me on Sunday. I'll just enjoy the day with family and the rest of MN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit of crafting? That is a lot and it is all beautiful! We are headed back to our fair for lunch today too. Have a super time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creations Becca ~ love 'em all!!
    {and thanks for stopping by my lil' ol' blog!!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful- I would say you were very inspired! Love the whole lot and now makes me want to go get started. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Thank you for your great comments on my site- I am very new to blogging and get excited to get comments (as I am sure all bloggers are). Enjoy the fair debb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becca :) Thanks so much for stopping by & leaving me such a kind comment. I've loved having a look through your blog, your creations are gorgeous!!
    I love the farm you visited for pizza, what a special place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are all gorgeous projects! I especially love the merci card--just wonderful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful projects, Becca. Your mini album is fantastic (you've given me an idea) and I love your Paris ATC. M.Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh.. lotsa pretty things on here to look at!

    jk xx

    ReplyDelete