Thursday, July 24, 2008

Crazy Week

This has been a really busy week! Jeremy got home from his trip to Montana on Sunday and we haven't even had an evening at home together yet this week! I think tomorrow we might actually both be home.

This Saturday is out AFLBS 10 year reunion. I can't believe it has been 10 years since we graduated! I'm starting to feel old. Anyway, we are in the midst of planning and organizing this week. We are having a picnic at Lake Ann Park in Chanhassen and then we are all driving to the school to take a tour of the new facilities. After the tour we hope to be able to organize some games like volleyball, croquet, bocce ball, etc.

Sunday we leave for the annual Nelson/Brage "Lake Week." We will be staying at Mariport which looks like a beautiful facility! I can't wait to have a whole week off! I am going to be lazy the whole week and not.do.a.thing. :)

I don't know if I will be able to post before we leave for vacation so if I don't, I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment