Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wow, it has been a long time

I realized today that it has been a long time since I've posted anything on my blog. I think the blog is one of the things that I neglect the most.

Nothing really exciting has happened at the Nelson house this week. We have gone to work, gone to church and came home.

Yesterday was my day off again. I took a lot more pictures and I'm going to be posting a lot more things on Etsy soon. Here are some of the things I'll be posting. I'll give a sneak peek here:








I plan on posting most of these over the next week. The more I space them out, the better.


Peter was back last weekend and I think he's mad at me. Instead of looking in the window like he always does, he had turned his back on me.


Don't you love how we still have a broken light from last summer? We still need to do our spring yard work.

3 comments:

  1. I don't comment often, but I do come and look. I know it's encouraging to get a comment so I thought I would let you know I was here.

    I think Noah would love to come and watch Peter. He saw a squirl in mom and dad's tree today and was very excited. It was hard to understand what he was saying because he was rolling his "r" so much like he does when he says rooster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your "craft room!" I really enjoy stamping cards but by no means come close to your talent! I especially like the navy framed wall hanging.
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fourth one down on this page, I love it! Did you ever post it on etsy?
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete