Friday, March 14, 2008

Whew! Finally Done!

I have been slowly putting almost all of the photos from our trip last fall on flikr. I finally finished tonight! I have been working on editing the Barcelona pictures the last couple of days. It has been fun to go through them and remember all of the sights. In Barcelona there were so many beautiful wooden doors with ornate knockers, handles and knobs. I took as many pictures as I could, but I still wish I could have gotten more. At the time felt bad always stopping to take pictures of them when we were walking places. Everyone would have to stop and wait for me. Now I'm so glad that I got the pictures.

If you want to see more pictures from our trip, just click the flikr icon on the side of the page. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment