Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Home Again

We got home last night from our quick trip to CO. It was great to visit my grandma and grandpa and aunt, uncle and cousins. It had been a couple of years since we saw my cousins. The drive seemed really long this time. I think it was about 15 hours each way. I brought two cameras along and I've only downloaded the pictures from the Rebel. Here are some of the best ones:










For some reason my pictures seem really pixely. Instead of downloading them from my computer I took them from flikr. There is limited photo space on blogger, so I'm trying to save my space. Maybe I need to upload them on flikr at a larger size??? I don't want them really large because I don't want people to be able to print them off. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!
I will download the rest of my photos soon. I have some great pictures of Noah and my cousin's son Ashton. They are very cute!
Thanks for reading my blog! Hope you all have a great evening/day whenever you are reading this!






No comments:

Post a Comment