Thursday, January 12, 2006

Welcome

Hello friend.

This is the first post of the rest of my life. This blog is going to primarily be posts on recent creations whether they are scrapping, knitting, jewelry...whatever. This is the place to find them!

My goal is to keep this blog updated with the current things I'm doing and maybe add some comentary as well. As most people know I'm a woman of few words, so my posts might be short. I just want to keep my projects organized and maybe this will help me finish some projects that I've started.

I don't know if anyone will be viewing this blog, but in case you are reading this, WELCOME!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    Becca,
    Don't worry - you will do better next time. By the way (BTW) I am glad that you have finally found something to keep yourself busy. Keep up the decent work.

    Warmest personal regards,
    Your Husband - Tubby.

    ReplyDelete