Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Kelly Norby! Here it goes:

Four jobs you have had in your life:

  1. Library Page at the Thief River Falls Library
  2. Valleyfair Merchandise Supervisor
  3. Joann Fabrics Asst. Manager
  4. North American Title - jack of all trades
Four Movies you could watch over and over:

(I can never remember movies, but these are some that I like...)

  1. Bridget Jones’ Diary
  2. You've Got Mail
  3. Love Actually
  4. Princess Bride

Four Places You Have Lived: Only Four?

  1. Bellingham and Everett, WA
  2. Dickenson, ND
  3. Thief River Falls, MN
  4. Shakopee, Plymouth and St. Louis Park, MN

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:

  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Law and Order (all of them)
  3. Antiques Roadshow
  4. The Office

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:

  1. Colorado
  2. Brazil
  3. Bahamas
  4. California


Four Websites You Visit Daily:

  1. Two Peas in a Bucket
  2. Star Tribune
  3. Craftster
  4. My favorite Blogs


Four Of My Favorite Foods:

  1. Chevy's chips and salsa
  2. A good salad
  3. Coffee
  4. Fall foods - apple/pumpkin pie, bread, cinnamon anything, cider, etc.


Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:

  1. At home knitting or creating in front of the tv
  2. Visiting Noah
  3. Shopping
  4. Anywhere warm

Four Bloggers I am tagging: I think I'm the last person on the planet to get tagged because I don't ever email or leave comments for anyone on their blogs, so no one I guess. : )

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen The Shop Around the Corner -it's based on the same play as You've Got Mail - it has Jimmy Stewart in it - it's great. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete